Help Tibet Relief Fund continue our work, please donate today


If you are unable to donate, sharing this page costs nothing and helps to raise awareness. Thank you.

£15 could pay for a month’s food for an elderly Tibetan refugee in India or Nepal
£30 could help fund a physiotherapist for disabled Tibetan children
£60 could provide life-saving emergency aid for a new mother in a remote area of Tibet
Your amount


Tibet Relief Fund has existed since 1959 to help Tibetans in need. The Chinese invasion and occupation of Tibet in 1950 brought severe religious and cultural restrictions which many Tibetans still risk their lives to escape today.

We provide emergency aid and long-term support for Tibetans via essential healthcare, education and youth projects. We work in India and Nepal with Tibetans living in exile, and inside Tibet, to help them build a positive future.

With your help we have saved thousands of lives, educated several thousand children, empowered Tibetan communities and more, but there is still so much to do. We need your support now.

Please donate today and help Tibetans in need.

+44 (0)203 119 0041
Bank transfers: Please pay Tibet Relief Fund of the UK,
account no: 00017161
sort code: 40-52-40
CAF Bank Ltd., 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4JQ
Tibet Relief Fund
2 Baltic Place
287 Kingsland Road
N1 5AQ
Cheques to: Tibet Relief Fund

Join our mailing list

*Use Gift Aid and you can make your donation worth more!

*We can claim Gift Aid on your donations, sponsorship and Goodwill Gifts. If you are a UK resident and pay Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax, your donations can be worth at least 25% more to Tibet Relief Fund at no extra cost to you. We can reclaim tax on all future donations and those made in the last 4 years, until you notify us otherwise. It doesn’t matter what rate of tax you pay, as long as the amount is at least equal to the tax Tibet Relief Fund and any other charities or CASC’s you support will reclaim on your donation for that tax year (Council tax and VAT do not count). This will not affect your tax status at the end of the year.