Why Tibetans need your help?
In 1950 China invaded Tibet and after a failed bloody uprising in 1959, the Dalai Lama fled Tibet in fear of his life.
- over 100,000 Tibetans have left Tibet,
- 4,000 monasteries destroyed,
- Tibetans are routinely arrested and detained and
- over one million have lost their lives
Since 1959 Tibet Relief Fund has worked with Tibetans living in exile and inside Tibet funding:
- Schools, training and Health centres
- Preserving Tibetan culture, and
- Sponsorship of over 5,000 children, monks, nuns and elderly Tibetans.
But, There’s still much to do
Watch and like on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgopyServbQ
Watch and RT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TibetReliefFund/status/913755274489597952
Watch and share on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TibetReliefFund/videos/10154738202756050/