You can give a gift of hope through sponsorship

For less than the cost of a daily newspaper you can make an enormous difference through sponsorship. You can sponsor a Tibetan child through their education to give them a future with choices; you can bring comfort and security to a Tibetan elder living in exile from their home country or you can support a Tibetan nun or monk to study and uphold unique Tibetan Buddhist practices.

Take a look at the photos below and click to find out more about that individual. Then it’s just one more click to take out a sponsorship! Annual sponsorship is £360. You can either set up a monthly Direct Debit of £30 or make an annual payment.

If you would prefer to support a school, monastery, nunnery or old people’s home rather than an individual, you can also make a donation of your choice to one of those communities through our Silent Sponsorship programme.

How your sponsorship money is spent… Unlike other sponsorship programmes, 85% of your gift will be sent overseas directly to the agency that is caring for your child, elder, monk or nun. It is not used for any other purpose. The remaining 15% helps us to run the programme in the UK, raise awareness and find new sponsors.

Stay informed!

Interested in: