UPDATE: Only two places left.
Join our team of fantastic runners taking part in the British 10K in London on Sunday 12 July 2015. With roads closed throughout the morning, it’s your chance to soak up the capital’s iconic sights on foot and traffic free. Do something amazing this summer – get fit, help Tibetans and feel great!
The British 10K will take you on a route full of famous London landmarks, including Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace. We have just 2 places left on our team, and it’s not too late to sign up. Every runner gets a free Tibet Relief Fund vest (as seen below) and the great feeling of helping us to continue the vital work we do.
Official Website: Vitality British 10k London run – Sunday 12th July 2015
As part of the Tibet Relief Fund team, you will receive:
- A Tibet Relief Fund running vest
- Fundraising support and motivation leading up to the race
- The amazing feeling of making a difference for Tibetans in need!
Whether you are a complete beginner, training for a longer challenge event or pushing yourself to beat a personal best, we would love for you to join our team. Email [email protected] to sign up – all we ask is that you raise at least £150.
The money raised from this challenge each year helps us provide essential support to Tibetan communities in need in India, Nepal and Tibet. You will be helping to provide education, medical care, food and clothing to those who are most in need. See our projects page for more information on the impact your fundraising will have!
Resources to get you started
- Download our sponsorship pack with fundraising tips, sponsorship forms and more
- Download a sponsorship form for offline fundraising
- View our guide on how to set up a JustGiving page to fundraise online
- Read about setting up an SMS fundraising campaign
If there’s anything else you need to know, simply email [email protected] or call 020 3119 0041.